Get comfortable and be productive with the affordable, easy-to-deploy HP EliteDisplay E202 20-inch Monitor, an HD+ IPS display that is Certified for Windows 10 and includes excellent ergonomic adjustability and crisp, clear color presentation.
It’s all in the details.
Show and share projects around the room with 178-degree, wide-angle IPS technology. Keep your work front and center on the ample 20-inch diagonal screen and enjoy 1600 x 900 HD+ color and clarity for all of your content.
Find your comfort zone.
Settle into your most comfortable position with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Ports for every peripheral.
Connect to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs. The integrated USB hub keeps everyday devices close at hand with USB connections at the display.
A compact, efficient PC-and-monitor workspace.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
Certified for Windows 10.
- Connect the display to your PC or notebook and experience all Windows 10 has to offer.
Reduce power consumption and help lower costs.
- Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered, and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Your monitor’s new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Make it yours.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories. Add audio with the HP Speaker Bar, use an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, or choose an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-monitor setups.
Backed by world-class support specialists.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.
|Product Description||HP EliteDisplay E202 – LED monitor – 20″|
|Device Type||LED-backlit LCD monitor – 20″|
|Energy Class||Class A|
|Energy Consumption per Year||26 kWh|
|Power Consumption (On mode)||18 W|
|Features||USB 2.0 hub|
|Native Resolution||1600 x 900 at 60 Hz|
|Pixel Pitch||0.27675 mm|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 / 5000000:1 (dynamic)|
|Response Time||7 ms (grey-to-grey)|
|Colour Support||16.7 million colours|
|Display Position Adjustments||Height,pivot (rotation),swivel,tilt|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) – with stand||47.9 cm x 18.9 cm x 49.33 cm|
|Localisation||English / United Kingdom|
|Environmental Standards||TCO Certified Displays 7,TCO Certified Edge Displays,ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Compliant Standards||CSA,UL,VCCI,BSMI,NOM,TUV S,WHQL,CB,CCC,PSB,ISO 9241-307,KCC,WEEE,MEPS,KC,CECP,CEL,EAC,ISC,SEPA|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3-year warranty|